Please read the present Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") carefully before using this website. In this Privacy Statement the way in which EDCO Eindhoven B.V. ("Edco") collects and uses personal data is set forth. Please refer to this website regularly, as the content of this website and the Privacy Statement are updated regularly.
This website, www.edco.nl (hereafter: "Website"), is owned by Edco, located at Adriaan Mulderweg 9-11 (5657 EM), Eindhoven in the Netherlands. The use of this Website is subject to the present Privacy Statement. Edco respects the privacy of every person visiting this Website (hereafter: "User") and ensures that personal data is treated confidentially.
Which Information Does Edco Collect?
Access to this Website does not require the User to provide any personal data. However, for certain parts of the Website, such as the order section, the User does have to provide personal data. Edco uses the personal data as follows:
- Any User who wishes to place an order needs to register on this Website, which can be done by completing this registration form. The data Edco needs from a User in order to be able to carry out an order are: the name of the company, the Chamber of Commerce number, the email address, the shipping address and the payment details.
- Edco stores personal data provided to her through completion of the above registration form, and information relating to an order, and the use of this Website in an account. By collecting this data, Edco can make the online order process quicker for the User; data already collected remains available in the account, so no new forms need to be completed with each new order.
- Only with the explicit authorization of the User does Edco use the User's email address to inform them via a newsletter about the development of this Website, in particular about special offers and promotions. Each User can unsubscribe from this newsletter via their personal account or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to personal data, Edco also collects en processes information about the usage of and feedback on this Website; this ensures that Edco can further develop and improve this Website.
Confidential Treatment of Personal Data
The employees of Edco and the third parties engaged by Edco are required to respect the confidentiality of personal data. Personal data will not be sold to third parties and will only be made available to employees of Edco and/or third parties involved in fulfilling an order.
Right of Access, Deletion or Correction
Each User has, after a written request, the possibility to review, modify, and add personal data, or to remove or block it. Each User can notify Edco of changes regarding their account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
This Website uses 'cookies'. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by the browser on the computer of the User of this Website. An overview of the cookies that Edco places is given below.
|Which Party Places The Cookie||Name of the Cookie||What is the Purpose of the Cookie||How Long Will the Cookie Be Stored|
|Google Analytics||__utma||Identifies unique visitor||2 years|
|Google Analytics||__utmb||Determines duration of the visit||maximum 1 day|
|Google Analytics||__utmc||Determines duration of the visit||session|
|Google Analytics||__utmz||Tracks the origin of a visitor||6 months|
|Google Analytics||__utma||statistics Vimeo||2 years|
|Google Analytics||__utmb||statistics Vimeo||maximum 1 day|
|Google Analytics||__utmc||statistics Vimeo||session|
|Google Analytics||__utmz||statistics Vimeo||6 months|
|Vimeo||aka_debug||Vimeo debug data||session|
|Jwplayer||jwplayer.volume||Volume control on-site media||session|
|YouTube||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||7 months 8 days|
|YouTube||demographics||Youtube||1 year 5 months|
Cookies enable Edco to collect automatically non-personal information from Users of this Website, such as:
- their IP address (Internet Protocol)
- the browser used (including the type and version)
- previously visited websites as well as dates and times these websites were visited
- clicked hyperlinks
- previously visited websites
Each User can set their browser when shopping at Edco to not receive any cookies. The Help File of the internet browser explains how to block a cookie and how a User can receive a warning before a cookie is saved.
This Privacy Statement is governed by Dutch law. The court of Oost-Brabant has exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute resulting from, related to, or associated with the use and/or contents of this Website. The Dutch version of this Privacy Statement is binding.
By using this Website, the User grants permission for and agrees with the provision and use of information as set forth in the present Privacy Statement. Edco reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time and without prior notice. If there are any questions about this Privacy Statement, an email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is owned by:
Edco Eindhoven B.V.,
Adriaan Mulderweg 9-11, 5657 EM Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Postbus 5605 JB, Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Tel. ++31 - 40 250 11 11
Fax ++31 - 40 251 79 17
Chamber of Commerce number 17063726